I'M GLAD WE'RE HERE.
Tony, why are we here?
I have some exciting news and some questions about our school.
YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THIS ABOUT ME!
- Previously VP, Marketing & Strategy
- Now Chief Strategy Officer
- Revolutionized Solar Dealer Model
- Organization Sustainability Consultant
- CRE, Contemporary, Solar Investments
- Member of:
U.S. Green Building Council
Arizona Green Chamber of Commerce Visionary Leaders of Arizona Round Table Phoenix Area Sales & Marketing Executives
- Eventual Ph.D.
- Currently writing case studies
- My scope of research is Sociology with a focus on authority figures and their effect on engagement and development.
- This research helps me secure consulting clients, curate notoriety, and become a better leader and educator.
I'M HERE TO STAY
- In my mind it's wrong to just leave, I owe it to this school and I owe it to these students.
- I know bridging the gaps is at the core of our model but I also know were not necessarily doing everything we can nor bridging every gap that we should.
- It is known that a dedicated gap bridging position is needed. What better individual than one who was a student, is successful, and a positive example of what individuals with learning differences can achieve.
- Don't worry, I also have support from a majority of the upper school staff for a future here next year.
SO WHAT EXACTLY AM I PROPOSING?
WELL THAT'S UP TO YOU
What I am bringing to your attention embodies exactly what New Way has outlined in its vision statement and is precisely the culture we are trying to curate on campus and in our communities. I would like to open this to further talks. I never let my age or credentials overshadow my potential, and I hope you won't either. It's my intellect and strategic thinking that got me here in the first place, and as long as I am at the table where decisions are being made, I know I will always be seen as an asset. I'm here to bridge our gaps, to expand the New Way name, to further solidify New Way's vision.
So what's next?
Let's talk more, schedule a meeting with Tony
Explore some of my case studies
Let's make a plan for next year
FIVE GAPS I SEE
Student + Cultural Expression
Student + Curriculum Outcome
Student + Real-World Apps
NWA + Industry
Community Role Model Disconnect
I would like to propose a new and agreeably needed position,
Director of Development.
- Internal & Marketed Research
- Funding + Networking Assistance
- Operational & Engagement Development
- Administrative Assistance and Perspective
- Classroom Best Practices Perspective
- Vision Ambassador
- Strategic Planning
- Peer to Peer Leadership
- Clinical In-Classroom Experiences
- Work + Volunteer Programs
- In-Classroom Support
- A product of our model, proving its effectiveness, creating conversation, and something to hang New Ways hat on.
- An inspiration to staff, students, families, and the community.
- It further solidifies and embodies everything we have outlined and curated with our culture and vision.
- A value that cannot be replicated.